No or Low money down Real Estate Investing

No or Low money down Real Estate Investing

Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 1 vote

Hello Bigger Pockets, I am new to Real Estate investing, I always hear about investors buying and selling properties with no or low money down of their own money. I am humbly asking how is it possible to buy and sell a home with non of your money and what are the steps people take to make that happen? I would love to hear from experienced real estate investors who have done this investing strategy before

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Carlisle, PA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 543 votes
    10y

    @Nasir Francis, check out Brandon Turner's book in the Education tab of this site.  He wrote a book called "Investing in Real Estate With No, or Low, Money Down."  Check it out.

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Kevin Hunter Thanks A lot, I will take a look at it

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.