Need a Lake Elsinore, CA agent to refer a seller

Need a Lake Elsinore, CA agent to refer a seller

Residential Real Estate Broker · Fisherville, KY · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 2 votes

I have a previous client who has a house in Lake Elsinore, CA that he currently rents out. The tenant is wanting to buy the house, and he asked me about having an agent draw up a contract and what might be a fair price to do so. I'm in KY, and I know California is a different world than here. Can anybody on here help me help them?

1Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Broker · San Diego, CA · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Does the tenant have a RE agent he is working with?

  • Lake Elsinore, CA · Member since 2015 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y
    Can you contact me with details pls. Thank you.
  • Murrieta · Member since 2019 · 34 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    Absolutely, I have access to a great network of agents. I currently live here and was born and raised. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.