Kansas City turnkey companies - Multi-family

Kansas City turnkey companies - Multi-family

Investor · Wheat Ridge, CO · Member since 2009 · 78 posts · 8 votes

Wondering if there are any turnkey companies in Kansas City that handle multi-family? I'm from Denver and considering Single family, but want to see what's available for multi-family before I do anything. Any advice on multi family opportunities from folks who know the area? Thank you for your help!

Chris

0Reply
29 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Santa Cruz, CA · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 47 votes
10y

@Chris BillingtonI see anything from $120k to $350k for a 4-plex depending on the location. My properties are in the low end to the middle of that range.

I've run into more than my fair share of expensive vacancy issues with these properties and would like to buy in the higher end with my next couple of purchases to try and address this.

See this reply in the discussion

10 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    I work with turnkeys in KC but haven't heard of any MFR turnkeys in that market. If you find any, let me know! Would be very interested in them.

  • Investor · Independence mo · Member since 2011 · 165 posts · 49 votes
    10y

    @Ali Boone interested in Kc mfr? I'm from Kc. Let's connect.

  • Investor · Santa Cruz, CA · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 47 votes
    10y

    I would also be interested in MFH providers in KC. I already own a couple of 4-plexes there and am looking to grow my portfolio.

  • Chris BillingtonPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Wheat Ridge, CO · Member since 2009 · 78 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    Hey omi c., if you dont mind my asking, how has your experience with multi-family been in KC. What price range would you expect to see in the KC area for a 4 plex? 

  • Investor · Santa Cruz, CA · Member since 2013 · 86 posts · 47 votes
    10y

    @Chris BillingtonI see anything from $120k to $350k for a 4-plex depending on the location. My properties are in the low end to the middle of that range.

    I've run into more than my fair share of expensive vacancy issues with these properties and would like to buy in the higher end with my next couple of purchases to try and address this.

  • Chris BillingtonPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Wheat Ridge, CO · Member since 2009 · 78 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Omi C.Good to know. Thank you for this info! Will check around for resources so I can start looking at these as well as single family. 

  • Real Estate Coach · Venice Beach, CA · Member since 2012 · 6k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    10y

    @Steve Ipock

    Like a revolving inventory of turnkey MFRs? Or just individual ones?

  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2015 · 61 posts · 35 votes
    7y

    @Chris Billington. Are you still looking for a turn key multifamily? I may have a good opportunity for you in a great area.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.