Siding contractor Orange Beach Alabama / Pensacola Florida

Siding contractor Orange Beach Alabama / Pensacola Florida

Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
I am helping an HOA at a townhouse complex on Perdido Key find a siding contractor or a general contractor to replace Hardi siding. Any recommendations are gladly appreciated!
0Reply
28 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    Yep, its really a sad state of affairs when you can't recommend one contractor to do something as simple as hardi board replacement.  Lol. But that's what its coming to around here. No one wants to work. And the ones that do are swamped. I have no recommendations,  sorry.

  • Investor · Century, FL · Member since 2015 · 950 posts · 603 votes
    10y

    I know a vinyl siding company in Daphne, and I've asked him about Hardie board before. A lot of guys hate dealing with hardie board because the dust and what they see as future health issues for employees. It's not that no one does it, it's that a lot of companies are avoiding it.

    Also, everyone in Baldwin Co are very busy at the moment. There is a lot of new construction in Baldwin Co and Escambia (FL), so finding contractors right now, may not be the easiest.

  • Rental Property Investor · Gulf Breeze, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 733 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jared Irby:

    I am helping an HOA at a townhouse complex on Perdido Key find a siding contractor or a general contractor to replace Hardi siding. Any recommendations are gladly appreciated!

     I can introduce you to my GC, but he won't do it unless it is a sizable job. Any other specifics you can offer?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Mobile, AL · Member since 2015 · 140 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    @Jay Helms It's a very sizable job and funds are already raised to do the work. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Gulf Breeze, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 733 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Jared Irby:

    @Jay Helms It's a very sizable job and funds are already raised to do the work. 

     Sent you a PM with contact info. Let me know how it turns out. 

  • Wholesaler · Pensacola, FL · Member since 2015 · 92 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    I retract my statement from earlier in the month. I just recently ran accross a fellow I used to work around that has a great reputation and works Orange beach area quite regularly. If Jays contractor doesn't work out for you send me a PM.

    Tell you what, ill just email his info to you. But your still welcome to give me a call and lets get to know each other better.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.