I need a handyman in the Peoria, Illinois area

I need a handyman in the Peoria, Illinois area

Washington, IL · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote

I need someone who can do lots of little finishes: carpentry, electric, plumbing.  Please send suggestions.

0Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Nino AlfanoPro Member
    Contractor · Lemont, IL · Member since 2015 · 335 posts · 76 votes
    10y

    if I was closer I could help! I have a friend out that way let me see if he's still in business and get back to you.

    Check your colleague requestss 

  • Contractor · Kewanee, IL · Member since 2015 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I have a good friend who does good work at a fair price if you're interested I could message you his info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.