How can an investor make money on a MLS. Purchase

How can an investor make money on a MLS. Purchase

Durham, NC · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 2 votes
I'm a new investor and I have a person that wants me to help them find a property. They have been pre qualified but of course I don't have access to property to show on the MLS. Do I work with the agent and negotiate a fee for the deal? Or negotiate with the buyer for me fees?
0Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Professional · West Palm Beach, FL · Member since 2012 · 23k+ posts · 13k+ votes
    11y

    The agent can't pay you any fee.  You'll only hinder the buyer if he's looking at listed properties.

  • Real Estate Investor · Harvey, LA · Member since 2015 · 119 posts · 80 votes
    11y

    You could probably negotiate a cut at the table.  Do you personally know this buyer?  If not why don't you just do what everyone else does and get a license?

  • Real Estate Investor · Saint Petersburg, FL · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 951 votes
    11y

    Go find some off market properties and create some real value. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.