Canal Winchester, OH · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 55 votes
12y
Yes we currently have a meeting once a month in dublin at yogis bar and grill. i think its the 1st monday of the month might be the 1st Tuesday but its one of those two days.
Columbus, OH · Member since 2014 · 9 posts · 2 votes
12y
@Steve Baldwin Sounds great. I look forward to the new format and ramp up. I'm set up for Columbus as a keyword but let me know if there are any others to ensure to I get meet up info for Dublin.
Canal Winchester, OH · Member since 2014 · 151 posts · 55 votes
12y
"columbus" should be the only key word u need. also @Steve Baldwin is the persons in charge of the meeting i was talking about! so u can also fallow him and it will be posted!