Salt Lake City, Utah area contractors

Salt Lake City, Utah area contractors

Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 29 posts · 4 votes

Hey everyone, my partner and I bought our first rental in Tooele, UT. We're almost done with the rehab, drywall going up this weekend finally haha.

We have had a couple snags though, our painters and cabinet/counter guy bailed on us. While I could probably do it all, I've never done it before and would rather have it done right the first time and without further delays.

If anyone knows someone that's good and not busy, I'd appreciate it greatly :)

0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2014 · 71 posts · 19 votes
    12y

    Hey, congrats on your first rental! Painting is easy, if you're not busy you should do it yourself. Make sure you get a paint that is easy to get and a basic color so if you have to make touchups in the future it will save you lots of stress. If you need any help, send me a message!

    Good luck!

  • Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2013 · 29 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Thanks Quintin,

    Im not terribly worried about painting except the time required to do so. I'd much rather find and try out a painter (or 3) so my business can scale. Its not an issue now, but when I start having to paint 10 houses a year I need to have systems in place.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.