Newbie looking for guidance and a realtor to work with.

Newbie looking for guidance and a realtor to work with.

Member since 2025 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm looking for an investor FRIENDLY realtor who is willing to work with me on potential investment properties to help me weed out some of the bad choices and wholesale my properties after acquiring them. I am very personable, respectful and polite. I am also offering to pay my realtor $500 ABOVE the normal fee FOR EACH property we aquire and sell. My market is Gary, Indiana.

I am also looking for advice and direction. I am having a very hard time finding anyone who will work with me BEFORE acquiring potential properties. What am I doing wrong???

0Reply
23 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Becky KlingeleBusiness Member
    Terre Haute, IN · Member since 2017 · 8 posts · 0 votes
    1y

    Licensed real estate agents have a duty to put our clients' best interests first, so we are trying to get our clients' the best price possible. We typically steer clear from wholesaling. Also, you mentioned above normal fee for Realtors(R), but commissions have always been and are especially now with our new Buyer Excusive Agency Contract, negotiable. I'm licensed in IN, but Gary is not my market of expertise. However, feel free to contact me for free advise/guidance in getting started. I will also reach out to some Gary agents to see if they can help you find on-market properties at a good market value. If you want off-market properties (not listed in the local MLS then syndicated to zillow, realtor, remax, homes.com, etc.) then I can forward you some emails for those who wholesale in NW Indiana.

    Preferred Realty51 Review
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.