Ohio Investors: Meet up on Dec 9 or 10?

Ohio Investors: Meet up on Dec 9 or 10?

Member since 2024 · 130 posts · 95 votes

Hi all,
I would absolutely be delighted to connect with any investors who are in the Ohio (Columbus) area Dec 9 or 10.  I am there vetting GC's, researching investment properties, and meeting with agents.  A fun research trip!

Lunch or dinner on me.   Would be a pleasure to learn from your experiences, your insights into the market, and enjoy a meal with a new colleague.

Thank you!
Tanya

4Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
1y
Quote from @Tanya Maslach:

Hi all,
I would absolutely be delighted to connect with any investors who are in the Ohio (Columbus) area Dec 9 or 10.  I am there vetting GC's, researching investment properties, and meeting with agents.  A fun research trip!

Lunch or dinner on me.   Would be a pleasure to learn from your experiences, your insights into the market, and enjoy a meal with a new colleague.

Thank you!
Tanya


 Hey Tanya, 

I'm available on either one of those days and would love to meet!

Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate539 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Remington LymanBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2017 · 6k+ posts · 7k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Tanya Maslach:

    Hi all,
    I would absolutely be delighted to connect with any investors who are in the Ohio (Columbus) area Dec 9 or 10.  I am there vetting GC's, researching investment properties, and meeting with agents.  A fun research trip!

    Lunch or dinner on me.   Would be a pleasure to learn from your experiences, your insights into the market, and enjoy a meal with a new colleague.

    Thank you!
    Tanya


     I will return from my trip to Puerto Rico on December 9th. Although I won't have time for lunch or dinner on the 10th, I am available for coffee at The Athletic Club of Columbus or at my office on Parsons Avenue.

  • Kerlous TadresBusiness Member
    Realtor · Columbus, OH · Member since 2023 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Tanya Maslach:

    Hi all,
    I would absolutely be delighted to connect with any investors who are in the Ohio (Columbus) area Dec 9 or 10.  I am there vetting GC's, researching investment properties, and meeting with agents.  A fun research trip!

    Lunch or dinner on me.   Would be a pleasure to learn from your experiences, your insights into the market, and enjoy a meal with a new colleague.

    Thank you!
    Tanya


     Hey Tanya, 

    I'm available on either one of those days and would love to meet!

    Kerlous Tadres | Reafco Real Estate539 Reviews
  • Jimmy LieuBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Columbus, OH · Member since 2019 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    1y
    Quote from @Tanya Maslach:

    Hi all,
    I would absolutely be delighted to connect with any investors who are in the Ohio (Columbus) area Dec 9 or 10.  I am there vetting GC's, researching investment properties, and meeting with agents.  A fun research trip!

    Lunch or dinner on me.   Would be a pleasure to learn from your experiences, your insights into the market, and enjoy a meal with a new colleague.

    Thank you!
    Tanya


    Hi Tanya, I would absolutely love to meet! I can also share referrals from my network of GCs, lenders, PMs, etc. Happy to connect and answer any questions you may have.

  • Member since 2024 · 130 posts · 95 votes
    1y
    Quote from @Jimmy Lieu:
    Quote from @Tanya Maslach:

    Hi all,
    I would absolutely be delighted to connect with any investors who are in the Ohio (Columbus) area Dec 9 or 10.  I am there vetting GC's, researching investment properties, and meeting with agents.  A fun research trip!

    Lunch or dinner on me.   Would be a pleasure to learn from your experiences, your insights into the market, and enjoy a meal with a new colleague.

    Thank you!
    Tanya


    Hi Tanya, I would absolutely love to meet! I can also share referrals from my network of GCs, lenders, PMs, etc. Happy to connect and answer any questions you may have.


     Hey Jimmy,

    Thanks for the call last week and your interest in working together.  Although we decided it wasn't a good fit, I'd surely appreciate your generous offer to share GC's PM's etc.  I'm actually interviewing PMs and CO Hosts this week, and Handyman for installation of all the furnishings set to show up at the property in January.  Lol!
    Thanks!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.