Fix and Flip or Fix and Keep Investment Property RURAL AREA

Fix and Flip or Fix and Keep Investment Property RURAL AREA

Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 3 votes

Hello, I am a new investor, however I owe a construction company and have an idea of what my project will entail. 

I found a $60k property requiring $80k rehab to get to $250k ARV

My problem is that I cannot find financing for this project because it's in a rural area, 

Does anyone have any lenders who can help me out? 

1Reply
32 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Ko KashiwagiPro Member
    Lender · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2022 · 967 posts · 445 votes
    2y

    Are there comps in the area? Or is the nearest comp miles away? Some lenders can do rural if there are comps. Local lenders may be a good option too

  • Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 3 votes
    2y

    Thank you, those lenders who are willing to work around the rural area situation don't have options for $60k properties, min loan amount is $100k

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.