1031 decision (which city biggest bang for my buck)

1031 decision (which city biggest bang for my buck)

Real Estate Agent · Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello, 

I am about to sell a property in the Bronx and plan on doing a 1031. I am licensed in NY and CT so I was going to go to CT and buy a number of single families or a multifamily building but I am indecisive on whether I should go to CT or Jersey...or both. Any suggestions on advantages of one or the other or both? Please and thank you lovely people. 

0Reply
14 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Member since 2022 · 21 posts · 19 votes
    2y

    Hello,

     Both Connecticut and New Jersey offer their own unique advantages for real estate investment. Connecticut is known for its strong rental market, especially in areas like Fairfield County, and offers proximity to New York City. On the other hand, New Jersey provides a diverse real estate market, with opportunities for both residential and commercial investments. Ultimately, the decision will depend on your investment goals, preferred property type. It may be beneficial to consult with a local real estate agent who can provide insight into current market trends and investment opportunities in both Connecticut and New Jersey.

  • Real Estate Agent · Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    2y
    Hello Sandra
    Thanks for your reply. I actually started looking in Fairfield last night. I am going to communicate with an agent in both areas and make a decision from there. Thank you.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.