• Bentonville, AR
Votes |
Good location to invest

Sunny S.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Bentonville, AR
Posted May 29 2024, 22:48

Hi,

Iam looking to buy a turn key property in Memphis. Would like to know some good locations in Memphis to buy a turn key property. Any recommended zip codes ?

User Stats

Votes
John Jones
  • Realtor
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Memphis, TN
Replied May 30 2024, 05:34

@Sunny S. As you’re probably aware, navigating the zip areas can be a little tricky since it’s street to street, which is why we’ve developed a free zip code guide to help navigate the areas. Send me a dm and I’d be happy to send it to you!

User Stats

Votes
Alex Evans
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
  • Memphis, TN
Replied May 30 2024, 06:37

Hey Sunny I would be happy to discuss turnkey here in Memphis with you. I will shoot you a PM!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Sunny S.
  • Bentonville, AR
Votes |
  • Bentonville, AR
Replied Jun 8 2024, 13:31
Quote from @John Jones:

@Sunny S. As you’re probably aware, navigating the zip areas can be a little tricky since it’s street to street, which is why we’ve developed a free zip code guide to help navigate the areas. Send me a dm and I’d be happy to send it to you!

Can you share me more details @John Jones

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jun 10 2024, 21:32
Quote from @Sunny S.:
Quote from @John Jones:

Can you share me more details @John Jones

Take Old Binghampton for example. You'll see homes go for 300-400k, even new builds, on the side of Williford / Crestmere (on the side of the church), yet the very next street over on N Hollywood you'll get iron fences, 7 car packed driveways, and the occasional stray bullets.

Investing in Memphis requires hyperlocal awareness.

User Stats

Votes
James Wachob
Property Manager
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Memphis, TN
Votes |
Property Manager
Agent
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Memphis, TN
Replied Jun 18 2024, 08:02

Memphis holds a lot of hidden GREAT opportunities. I'd love to be your contact your anything REI related in the Memphis market.