Investing in the Midwest - (La Crosse, WI)

Investing in the Midwest - (La Crosse, WI)

Pat GriffithBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · La Crosse, WI · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 6 votes

Hey BP community! I am new to the forums and am looking forward to connecting with other investors. I personally invest in La Crosse, Wisconsin with a mixture of LTR's and MTR's ranging from single family to small multi-family. I'm curious what other cities and states in the Midwest are popular for you guys to invest in? There seems to be a growing popularity with higher cash flow and growing appreciation in these markets as higher priced markets keep getting out of range for numbers to make sense. Looking forward to connecting! 

1Reply
21 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Oconomowoc, WI · Member since 2016 · 996 posts · 431 votes
    2y

    @Pat Griffith Welcome! We're glad you joined our community.  In Wisconsin the Rock Co area is a good market right now.   Outside of WI I've heard some good things about Okalahoma. Specefically Tulsa area as well as a few other markets. 

  • Pat GriffithBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · La Crosse, WI · Member since 2024 · 8 posts · 6 votes
    2y

    @Corina Eufinger thanks for the insight! I haven't spent much time in the Rock Co area but it looks like you guys are doing awesome projects there! 

  • Real Estate Agent · OK · Member since 2024 · 9 posts · 5 votes
    2y

    Hey Pat! I can second that Tulsa & Oklahoma City are great buy and hold locations right now. We've seen a large influx of OOS investors over the last few years due to the low price points and ability to actually cashflow, while still seeing appreciation over the long haul (I don't think many primary markets check all three of those boxes with the current state of the economy).

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.