Anyone in the sandpoint, Bonners ferry Idaho area

Anyone in the sandpoint, Bonners ferry Idaho area

Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 2 votes

Aspiring investor/flipper 

Wanting to connect with people in my area. 
located in Bonner’s ferry Idaho which is about 70 miles from cda. 
background in construction for 10 years and sewer and water currently for 6 years. 
ready to start investing 

0Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Cody FenskeBusiness Member
Post Falls, ID · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 12 votes
2y
Quote from @Casey Nelson:

Send them my way please always like looking for stuff on market and of course off market.

I have a private money lender in my back pocket  just trying to get started.
I guess I can’t post my email on here 


 No worries, we'll continue communication in DM. 

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cody FenskeBusiness Member
    Post Falls, ID · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Casey Nelson:

    Aspiring investor/flipper 

    Wanting to connect with people in my area. 
    located in Bonner’s ferry Idaho which is about 70 miles from cda. 
    background in construction for 10 years and sewer and water currently for 6 years. 
    ready to start investing 


     Hey Casey,

    Sounds exciting! I live in CDA but I'm up that way often since I work there. I've had more and more clients go up that way over the last year due to the affordability. It's probably a really good market for flipping since you can still pick up stuff cheaper and once done up nicely and properly marketed you can sell pretty darn well. Are flips the only thing your trying to do?

  • Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Hey Cody,

    No I want to buy and hold and get some rentals under my belt. 
    trying to find my next one actually, wholesaler has a few in Spokane but I don’t feel like I want to deal with Washington politics lol

    I have rehab experience as well and all tools. 

  • Cody FenskeBusiness Member
    Post Falls, ID · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Casey Nelson:

    Hey Cody,

    No I want to buy and hold and get some rentals under my belt. 
    trying to find my next one actually, wholesaler has a few in Spokane but I don’t feel like I want to deal with Washington politics lol

    I have rehab experience as well and all tools. 


    Smart! I agree. Although the Washington returns are attractive, the politics are scary as an investor. What kind of return are you looking for to make sense of the purchase? I can shoot you some good ones that you may or may not have seen.

  • Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Send them my way please always like looking for stuff on market and of course off market.

    I have a private money lender in my back pocket  just trying to get started.
    I guess I can’t post my email on here 

  • Cody FenskeBusiness Member
    Post Falls, ID · Member since 2023 · 18 posts · 12 votes
    2y
    Quote from @Casey Nelson:

    Send them my way please always like looking for stuff on market and of course off market.

    I have a private money lender in my back pocket  just trying to get started.
    I guess I can’t post my email on here 


     No worries, we'll continue communication in DM. 

  • Member since 2024 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    2y

    Awesome 

    Thank you very much 

    And good morning to ya 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.