New construction in Tampa, FL advise and cost

New construction in Tampa, FL advise and cost

Member since 2021 · 46 posts · 28 votes

Hey Y'all, i'm tapping into the new construction builds. i'm familiar with the process being an architect. but i'm not sure about the cost because i haven't done residential for years. so any advice on cost, contaractors recomms, anything wise words are appreciated. an example would be like 2 story mix of CMU and wood studs. TIA!

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    2y

    Hey @Maryam Mostafa, 

    I have a few friend developers here in Tampa that I can connect you with. 

  • Investor · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 287 posts · 152 votes
    2y

    @Maryam Mostafa hey Maryam, I also have a few developer recommendations I can send your way. Just shoot me a pm and happy to share their contact info.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.