Looking for a new home close to businesses

Looking for a new home close to businesses

Member since 2023 · 1 post · 0 votes

I'm looking to purchase a new home. I own multiple mom and pop businesses across metro Phoenix all the way from Southwest Phoenix to Central Phoenix, North Glendale, Mesa, and Chandler. 

I came here a few years and bought a home in the East valley due to living close to in-laws and without knowing the areas much. But I can't do it anymore due to the constant distance driving to my businesses. So, is there a good area where I can kind of be in the middle , near freeways, and be able to hit all parts of the valley? I prefer to be in Phoenix. 

0Reply
10 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Phoenix · Member since 2023 · 73 posts · 38 votes
    2y

    It really depends on your budget. The west valley is encircled by Loop-101, and that is a growing area with the addition of industry and business related to TSMC and other projects that have come to metro Phoenix. The Loop-303 area is up and coming. Drop me a line and I can get more particulars from you. 

  • Mason WeissBusiness Member
    Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 523 posts · 239 votes
    2y

    Hey PJ, I understand that driving across the valley is just not worth it on a daily basis. I assume you would want to find a home that has long term investment potential as well. Let's connect and I can find you your next home.

  • Noah CorwickPro Member
    Realtor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2021 · 271 posts · 115 votes
    2y

    Hey PJ, 

    Depending on budget, I find that uptown/midtown is a great centralized area to live in. You are right near the 51 and 101 and can places generally easily because of it. 

    Plus the area is great from a appreciation standpoint as well. 

  • Doug McVinuaPro Member
    Property Manager · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2016 · 608 posts · 426 votes
    2y

    @Pj Hamadeh Based on your initial input, you might consider the Baseline corridor area, Ahwatukee, Tempe, Arcadia, and potentially other areas. Narrowing down some of those areas will depend on other factors that are not generally a good fit in the public sector.

    It's really about finding an agent who will listen to your needs and locate the best options for you.

    In my 25 years in AZ real estate, each buyer's needs are unique, but we always find the right spot that fits your needs.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.