Lender One LLC - anyone have experience with them / Ohio company

Lender One LLC - anyone have experience with them / Ohio company

Andrea SleekBusiness Member
Real Estate Broker · Detroit, MI · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 10 votes

Has anyone had experience with Lender One LLC out of Shaker Heights Ohio?

There isn't anything on the BBB about them.

Rates and terms seem really good - swift process,  just leery about a company I've not used or heard of before.

Thanks for any input if anyone has any.

1Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
Moderator
Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
2y
Quote from @Andrea Sleek:

Has anyone had experience with Lender One LLC out of Shaker Heights Ohio?

There isn't anything on the BBB about them.

Rates and terms seem really good - swift process,  just leery about a company I've not used or heard of before.

Thanks for any input if anyone has any.


 I know someone who works there, so they are a legitimate company. As to their terms etc. I cannot comment. But they are not a fake company

7e investments53 Reviews
See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Tampa, FL · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    2y

    They've been around for quite some time and are nationally known. I run into them at conferences I speak at. They are legit, but they aren't one of the lenders/funds that we run deals through. I can't comment on their process, but they are a legit lender. 

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y
    Quote from @Andrea Sleek:

    Has anyone had experience with Lender One LLC out of Shaker Heights Ohio?

    There isn't anything on the BBB about them.

    Rates and terms seem really good - swift process,  just leery about a company I've not used or heard of before.

    Thanks for any input if anyone has any.


     I know someone who works there, so they are a legitimate company. As to their terms etc. I cannot comment. But they are not a fake company

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2020 · 1 post · 0 votes
    2y

    I had a loan in process, it was “to be funded” in 72 hours, and I haven’t heard from them in 2 months. I’m sorry but save your self a headache. I’m filling with the BBB next week. Jill

  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    2y

    @Chris Seveney

    Clarify my post I was thinking about lending one LLC not lender one LLC

    Very different companies

    7e investments53 Reviews
  • Member since 2023 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    PLEASE DO NOT USE THEM. Unfortunately, we may have been scammed by them. They also promised 48-72 hours of funding and canceled the loan after 2 months of nothing and now I haven't heard back from them concerning a refund.

    J Krall have you heard anything from them?

  • Andrea SleekBusiness Member
    OP
    Real Estate Broker · Detroit, MI · Member since 2021 · 28 posts · 10 votes
    2y

    Thanks Rene! Please keep us in the loop as to how it shakes out with them & good luck!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.