Looking for insight on the market in Ocean City MD

Looking for insight on the market in Ocean City MD

Member since 2018 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hey Everyone my name is Mitch. I'm a prospective investor interested in buying a property in Ocean City for a vacation rental. Looking for a condo/house that's under $350K. Preferably a condo near the water with good amenities (pool, laundry, gym etc). I mainly wantinsight on the market in OCMD and if my request are realistic. I would like to get in touch with agents and property management companies locally in OCMD. Thanks.

0Reply
15 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · MD · Member since 2020 · 27 posts · 21 votes
    3y

    Mitch,

    Happy to hear you are looking into investing into the Ocean City MD location! I would be happy to help answer any questions for you. I am both an investor as well as run a vacation rental management business focused in Ocean City MD. Reach out to me via my profile and we can connect further.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.