Advise for where to invest others money

Advise for where to invest others money

Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes

My husband & I have been in a partnership where we have brought $ into it, including ours, a few relatives and friends (they receive 9-10% monthly interest). We've purchased (rehabbed, rented, managed & some RTO). Our partner needs to cut back what's on his plate and our partnership is one of them. I don't want to manage properties, and these are all in low income area homes and am happy to sell them as partnership dissolves. As we sell the properties I would like to look at options for how to use the money (loans paid back) from our lenders while receiving profits. Separate from the partnership we have been doing rehab loans, but I'm not wanting to add all those monies into that- I would like to diversify what we do with those monies such as investing in other properties (in more stable areas) or other secured investments but need some good ideas.
Thanks for any input!

0Reply
19 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Kerry Noble JrPro Member
    Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2018 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    What about Bridge loans?

  • Member since 2021 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    3y

    Interesting you mention that- we just started doing that earlier this year and will continue. But looking to diversify so to invest elsewhere more passive if possible. 

  • Ian WalshBusiness Member
    Lender · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    3y

    Regardless of where the money comes from I have always found investing in what I truly know will return money is the best option.  If I am not sure on the vehicle or have to ask then I likely don't know the method well enough.  Where I place money is an immediate answer for me because I know the method / vehicle so well.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.