Investor purchases/ property management in Akron, OH

Investor purchases/ property management in Akron, OH

Irvine, CA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes

Hi All- I have a few SFH in California but looking to invest out of state and am new to this! I am interesting in purchasing a multifamily unit in Akron and wanted to know if someone has used a company located there to help assist in buying and managing properties. Thank you!

2Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael MagnoBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Wadsworth, OH · Member since 2017 · 234 posts · 168 votes
    4y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Hi All- I have a few SFH in California but looking to invest out of state and am new to this! I am interesting in purchasing a multifamily unit in Akron and wanted to know if someone has used a company located there to help assist in buying and managing properties. Thank you!

    Sent you a message. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.