Websites to Search Property Owners/Mortgages/Etc.

Websites to Search Property Owners/Mortgages/Etc.

Wendell ButlerPro Member
Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 139 posts · 95 votes

Hello everyone!

I remember coming across a recommendation for a website on here where I could search up and filter to specific properties with % mortgage paid off (LTV), multifamilies, age of owners etc. Anyone have any idea what that site is that I am thinking of?

I am looking to start mailing out to specific areas/owners that may be more interested in my offers, but trying to simplify it as much as possible. The site was awesome when I was on it a few months ago, but I forgot to save it... silly me.

Let me know, appreciate it!!

0Reply
5 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wendell ButlerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2020 · 139 posts · 95 votes
    4y

    Bump

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.