Anyone in the Houston area doing any MH investing

Anyone in the Houston area doing any MH investing

Missouri City, TX · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 8 votes

Hello everyone, just started to do mobile home investing. Any wisdom you could offer would be appreciated.

0Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Licensed Real Estate Broker & Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 521 posts · 104 votes
    13y

    Michael Swanigan Hey Michael, I'm pretty sure the RICH Club here in Houston has a mobile home investing group. There's also a guy named Nick Fox who's an active mobile home investor and active member of the RICH Club. Unfortunately, I don't have his direct contact info. You can learn more about RICH here though >>> http://www.richclub.org

  • Missouri City, TX · Member since 2013 · 28 posts · 8 votes
    13y

    Thanks Lyall, I plan on attending one of the meetings that the RICH Club is having concerning mobile home investing in July.

  • John FedroPro Member
    Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2009 · 410 posts · 295 votes
    13y

    Hi Micheal and Lyall,

    Thanks for the heads up on the MHP discussion happening in a few days. I'll try to make that one too.

    Best,
    John Fedro

  • Specialist · Houston, TX · Member since 2012 · 579 posts · 301 votes
    13y

    Michael Swanigan did you make it to this past week's Mobile Home Focus Group meeting in Houston? Stan Love talked about his business model of buying land/home packages then renting them out. I'm not sold on the rental model but it all depends on what you want to do.

    I've got a small park with 7 homes under contract. It has additional acreage to expand and is already cashflowing so now I have to figure out financing!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.