Real Estate Agent · Athens, GA · Member since 2015 · 98 posts · 27 votes
Hello,
Over the past 2 years I bought three mobile home parks, and to make a long story short I was able to sell one but got stuck with 2 that were condemned. We ended up tearing down all of the homes and rezoning one of the parks to open a new Mobile Home dealership. I have 7 years of realtor and investing experience with a small portfolio of rentals. I'd like to connect with investors to show the potential of putting homes on land to flip instead of the traditional house flipping strategy. There are huge profits in this niche and an untapped market compared to the thousands of others looking for SFH.
Curious to know if there are any other dealers here?
Over the past 2 years I bought three mobile home parks, and to make a long story short I was able to sell one but got stuck with 2 that were condemned. We ended up tearing down all of the homes and rezoning one of the parks to open a new Mobile Home dealership. I have 7 years of realtor and investing experience with a small portfolio of rentals. I'd like to connect with investors to show the potential of putting homes on land to flip instead of the traditional house flipping strategy. There are huge profits in this niche and an untapped market compared to the thousands of others looking for SFH.
Curious to know if there are any other dealers here?
Investor · Wilmington NC · Member since 2017 · 48 posts · 27 votes
2y
Good afternoon. We also do mobile homes on land but not as a flip, as long term rentals. We only do used homes. Are you selling used or new mobile homes at your dealership?
San Antonio, TX · Member since 2009 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
2y
@Sean Hayes Very cool to hear! I've actually heard of families owning dealerships and then buying mobile home parks (instead of the other way around).
Interesting to hear about your business model! Yes, I have the same question as @Rudolph Shepard Jr . Are you selling new or used homes (or both) through the dealership?