Can you get a Equity Line of Credit on a MHP?

Can you get a Equity Line of Credit on a MHP?

Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hey Everyone I have a specifically random question.


What is the process to getting a Line of Credit to a Mobile Home Park that is in a Joint Venture? Is it possible to pull out equity on my portion? 

We have a MHP that is worth around $700,000K I own 33.33% with a Debt of around $130,000.

Appreciate any and all help to get on the right road.

0Reply
27 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2023 · 178 posts · 122 votes
    2y

    I would try with the financial institution that is carrying your current note first.  Going elsewhere may prove tricky as you are 1/3 owner.   That may cause some hesitation.  If you are looking for funds to make infrastructure improvements you could try the SBA and/or do some research for any State financial assistance.  May have some luck there... 

  • Member since 2022 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    2y

    @Roger D Jones I really appreciate the help and ideas. I will look into the current note holder and see. It is for a down payment on a franchise to then turn around and support the MHP with painting services.

  • Investor · MA · Member since 2014 · 164 posts · 114 votes
    2y

    Current lien holder is going to be pretty much your only option. 

  • Chris MasonPro Member
    Moderator
    Lender · CA · Member since 2015 · 9k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    2y

    I know a lender if you are in California. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.