I found a potential mobile home park for investments but I need help!

I found a potential mobile home park for investments but I need help!

Member since 2021 · 11 posts · 3 votes

Hey everyone, 

I found a mobile home park that has potential, I am a Real Estate agent in the area and would like to know some more information on what you need. What can I do to help you to invest in it? What numbers do you need to run calculations. I would let to help you with investments as much as possible and earn your business as an agent.

Thank you, 

2Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2009 · 167 posts · 165 votes
3y

Hey Chilon! Private message me the details. I might be interested in buying it. A few things you will need to know are…


Total homes sitting on lots 

total lots

Lot rent in the park 

Are the water and sewer public or private

You’ll want to get the sellers trailing 12 month profit & loss (and last couple years year end P&L if you can)along with their current rent roll. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Naples, FL · Member since 2009 · 167 posts · 165 votes
    3y

    Hey Chilon! Private message me the details. I might be interested in buying it. A few things you will need to know are…


    Total homes sitting on lots 

    total lots

    Lot rent in the park 

    Are the water and sewer public or private

    You’ll want to get the sellers trailing 12 month profit & loss (and last couple years year end P&L if you can)along with their current rent roll. 

  • Investor · Member since 2021 · 113 posts · 56 votes
    3y
    Quote from @Chilon Eads:

    Hey everyone, 

    I found a mobile home park that has potential, I am a Real Estate agent in the area and would like to know some more information on what you need. What can I do to help you to invest in it? What numbers do you need to run calculations. I would let to help you with investments as much as possible and earn your business as an agent.

    Thank you, 

    Hi Chilon,
    I would be interested. Feel free to DM me, I sent you a DM as well. Thanks!
  • Investor · Vermont and New York · Member since 2023 · 308 posts · 309 votes
    3y

    To add to what others have mentioned - park owned homes vs tenant owned homes - but that is probably implied in the request for Lot rent information

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.