BRRRR Calculator - Cash on Cash ROI - 'Inf%'

BRRRR Calculator - Cash on Cash ROI - 'Inf%'

Lees Summit, MO · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 19 votes

Good morning BP community,

I am sure this is a user error on my part but when running my BRRRR Calculator more times than not I get "Inf%" for my Cash on Cash ROI. I am sure I am doing something wrong but can someone tell me what that means? I am still finding my way on these calculators.

Appreciate any input you all may have.

Rodney B.

0Reply
6 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 6k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Rodney Buford, once you've got none of your own dollars left in the deal (usually after refi, if you've been clever/wise), then even $1.00 positive cash flow per month can be considered "infinite returns"!

    That's right, isn't it? You only get that "infinite" CoC return when your cash inputted is zero? Cheers...

  • Lees Summit, MO · Member since 2018 · 28 posts · 19 votes
    8y
    @Brent Coombs thank you very much. Infinite returns is a good thing
  • Attorney · Austin, TX · Member since 2015 · 40 posts · 5 votes
    8y

    @Rodney Buford thank you for the questions as I am experiencing the same. and thank you @Brent Coombs for the answer!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.