The BiggerPockets Money Podcast Featuring Mr. Money Mustache!

The BiggerPockets Money Podcast Featuring Mr. Money Mustache!

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host 路 Longmont, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 7k+ posts 路 10k+ votes

Move over, @Joshua D. and @Brandon Turner . There's a new podcast in town. 

Listen to our first show at www.biggerpockets.com/moneyshow01 where we interview Mr. Money Mustache. He shares his thoughts on what truly makes you a happy person, shifting your mindset to pursue financial freedom and how to surround yourself with the right people. 

Who is this podcast for? It's for anyone who has money - or wants to have more.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/biggerpockets-...

If you like this show, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes and help us spread the word. 

41Reply
114 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Broker 路 Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH 路 Member since 2013 路 30k+ posts 路 20k+ votes
8y
Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen:

Move over, @Joshua D. and @Brandon Turner . There's a new podcast in town. 

Listen to our first show at www.biggerpockets.com/moneyshow01 where we interview Mr. Money Mustache. He shares his thoughts on what truly makes you a happy person, shifting your mindset to pursue financial freedom and how to surround yourself with the right people. 

Who is this podcast for? It's for anyone who has money - or wants to have more.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/biggerpockets-...

If you like this show, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes and help us spread the word. 

 馃槷馃槷馃槷 I sense BP is gonna be doing some BIG things in 2018!

Well done Mindy & Scott.

See this reply in the discussion

55 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker 路 Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH 路 Member since 2013 路 30k+ posts 路 20k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Mindy Jensen:

    Move over, @Joshua D. and @Brandon Turner . There's a new podcast in town. 

    Listen to our first show at www.biggerpockets.com/moneyshow01 where we interview Mr. Money Mustache. He shares his thoughts on what truly makes you a happy person, shifting your mindset to pursue financial freedom and how to surround yourself with the right people. 

    Who is this podcast for? It's for anyone who has money - or wants to have more.

    https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/biggerpockets-...

    If you like this show, please leave us a rating and review on iTunes and help us spread the word. 

     馃槷馃槷馃槷 I sense BP is gonna be doing some BIG things in 2018!

    Well done Mindy & Scott.

  • Lemont, IL 路 Member since 2017 路 3 posts 路 2 votes
    8y

    I just subscribed and downloaded your first podcast.  Both of you keep up the great job!  You two are awesome!

  • Investor 路 Albuquerque , NM 路 Member since 2017 路 4 posts 路 1 vote
    8y

    Congrats on the first episode - I'm excited to take a listen.

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Portland, OR 路 Member since 2015 路 201 posts 路 98 votes
    8y
    Awesome I鈥檓 in!
  • ARRT, RT(R) / Rental Property Investor 路 Newport Beach, CA 路 Member since 2017 路 360 posts 路 242 votes
    8y

    Excellent, @Scott Trench & @Mindy Jensen!  Happy New Year to the both of you!  

    Much profit in 2018!  $$$

    Daniel F. Harb

  • Investor 路 Bloomington, IL 路 Member since 2015 路 8 posts 路 7 votes
    8y
    Thanks Mindy and Scott - Excellent work on the first show and thanks for putting this together! A great way to start 2018!
  • Real Estate Agent 路 Southington, CT 路 Member since 2008 路 5k+ posts 路 3k+ votes
    8y

    Very smart addition by BP. Building the brand that they started with Scott's "Set for Life" book is a good move and the personal finance space could use a practical & professionally done podcast. Best of luck, this thing will be a smash hit.

  • Saint Cloud, MN 路 Member since 2017 路 90 posts 路 70 votes
    8y

    Great job guys. I really like Mindy and Scott because they are both genuine people and smart.

    I'm excited to have another podcast to listen to each week.

    I wish you lots of success!

  • Real Estate Broker 路 Bradenton, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 544 posts 路 363 votes
    8y
    YES!!! What a perfect guest! His blog is where I originally found BP. Frugality is such an under-emphasized part of real estate and entrepreneurship. MMM explains it better than anyone. Can鈥檛 wait to hear this one!
  • Investor 路 Hayward, CA 路 Member since 2015 路 83 posts 路 72 votes
    8y
    Please get that guy to break down his grocery bill. How he claims he eats vs what he spends is unbelievable. Everything else, totally feasible.
  • Rental Property Investor 路 Orlando, FL 路 Member since 2017 路 138 posts 路 51 votes
    8y

    Great job on this! I actually found out about BP from users on the MMM's forums. It's really great to see people out there who want more out of life (TFerris, BP, MMM, Mad Fientist, etc...) collaborating together and bringing material to others.

  • Wholesaler 路 Fairfield, CA 路 Member since 2017 路 472 posts 路 145 votes
    8y

    Love the nickname. Cant wait to tune in

  • Realtor/Investor 路 Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida 路 Member since 2015 路 311 posts 路 104 votes
    8y
    I've been waiting for this, super excited!
  • Realtor/Investor 路 Ft Lauderdale/ Miami Florida 路 Member since 2015 路 311 posts 路 104 votes
    8y
    I've been waiting for this, super excited!
  • Specialist 路 Honolulu, HI 路 Member since 2014 路 1k+ posts 路 1k+ votes
    8y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Great job on this! I actually found out about BP from users on the MMM's forums. It's really great to see people out there who want more out of life (TFerris, BP, MMM, Mad Fientist, etc...) collaborating together and bringing material to others.

     I agree. But I've fallen into the trap of listening to too many podcasts. The problem is, when you are listening, you aren't "doing". And there are only so many hours in a day. Ferriss has already made it, many times over. THEN he started a podcast. I think he was in the trenches pulling 20 hour days in his first business, with no time to listen to podcasts. Listening to a lot of motivational material is a guarantee that you won't be using that time to actually better yourself, work hard, build your business, etc. This is too say, there is a plethora of self improvement and motivational material, which is often more time consuming and distracting than people realize. Warren Buffet, Richard Branson, TFerriss, Sam Harris, etc. they didn't listen to podcasts. They became hugely successful FIRST.

  • Investor 路 Greenville, SC 路 Member since 2016 路 5k+ posts 路 13k+ votes
    8y

    Real estate investing is easy compared to getting a family aligned on being intentional with spending and savings.  Put them both together and it can be a brilliant combination.

  • Real Estate Agent 路 Gilbert, AZ 路 Member since 2016 路 220 posts 路 122 votes
    8y
    @Mindy Jensen Does it take a while to roll out to Stitcher for us Android types? I couldn't locate it.
  • Brie SchmidtBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Broker 路 Chicago, IL 路 Member since 2013 路 6k+ posts 路 5k+ votes
    8y

    Great podcast @Mindy Jensen and @Scott Trench - This is super exciting!

  • Investor 路 Simpsonville, SC 路 Member since 2016 路 135 posts 路 73 votes
    8y

    @Andrey Y.

    The key on my side has been to combine the podcasts and audio books with tasks that need to be done or would otherwise be dead time.  While there are many times where multi-tasking isn't the best, listening to a podcast or audiobook while driving, during household chores, or yard work is worthwhile to me.  

    I can trace at least two deals in the past year to ideas directly attributable to this practice.

    Full Disclosure - I like the videos too but try to be more conscious of the time involved so I don't lose track of time.  It can be easy to spend too much time on those.

    Its all a balance of what works best for each of us.  Best of luck!

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host 路 Longmont, CO 路 Member since 2014 路 7k+ posts 路 10k+ votes
    8y

    @Amy Webber , this is a great point. I listen to podcasts at the gym and on my drive to work.

  • Investor 路 Simpsonville, SC 路 Member since 2016 路 135 posts 路 73 votes
    8y

    @Mindy Jensen

    I should definitely add going to the gym to the list for podcast listening!  I have the membership but evidently that doesn't help unless I actually go :)

    Thanks!

  • Multifamily Syndicator 路 Houston, TX 路 Member since 2016 路 1k+ posts 路 2k+ votes
    8y

    Congratulations to you guys @Mindy Jensen and @Scott Trench!

  • Ashburn, VA 路 Member since 2015 路 40 posts 路 13 votes
    8y
    Great podcast guys! Keep up the good work. Mr. Money Mustache has been a great inspiration for me in the reality of financial freedom. I look forward to more podcasts from you guys!
  • Julie MarquezPro Member
    Investor 路 Skagit County, WA 路 Member since 2016 路 1k+ posts 路 807 votes
    8y

    I will add this to my list of "walking for dollars" podcasts. I love Mindy's positive energy on podcasts!

  • Jeff WhiteBusiness Member
    Realtor 路 Denver, CO 路 Member since 2016 路 278 posts 路 371 votes
    8y

    Great stuff @Mindy Jensen and @Scott Trench!  What a fun new podcast to add to BiggerPockets line of great material...  

    I really enjoyed the new podcast, and I'm excited to see what future guests and topics discussed in the future.  If   

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.