Landlording Live Chat with Dawn Anastasi - Replay Link

Landlording Live Chat with Dawn Anastasi - Replay Link

Mindy JensenPro Member
BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes

Watch the Replay of the Live Chat with Dawn Anastasi. If you are looking to become a landlord, Dawn has some excellent advice for you.

Replay link:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/pages/landlording-live-blab-with-dawn-anastasi

_____________________________

Hello fellow BiggerPocketeers!

This week's live-chat topic is Landlording. I'll be chatting with @Dawn Anastasi, an investor from Milwaukee.

Blab is a new way to chat - live streaming during the show with audio and video replay available afterward. Anyone can watch, and audience participation is encouraged. There is a section on the right side of the page where you can type questions and comments during the discussion.

So come join us Tuesday November 17 at 5:00 PM (Mountain Zone) and hear Dawn and me discuss general landlording concepts and tips, including how to screen tenants.

Click this link below to sign up:

https://blab.im/mindy-jensen-biggerpockets-let-s-talk-landlording-with-dawnanastasi-mindyatbp

Or watch live here on BiggerPockets:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/pages/landlording-live-blab-with-dawn-anastasi

(FYI - you do NOT need to sign up for Blab to watch this. Just join at the link above at the time above and you'll be able to watch!) 

2Reply
14 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
10y

Now that should be a good one folks, Dawn seems to me to be full of energy, strives to do things ethically and profitably, she has a good grasp of accounting that helps her I'm sure. If I can, I'll tune in! Yes, I've seen blab, I plan on using it too. Neat stuff! :)  

See this reply in the discussion

23 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    10y

    Now that should be a good one folks, Dawn seems to me to be full of energy, strives to do things ethically and profitably, she has a good grasp of accounting that helps her I'm sure. If I can, I'll tune in! Yes, I've seen blab, I plan on using it too. Neat stuff! :)  

  • Roy N.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Fredericton, New Brunswick · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    I'll second Bill's sentiments.   Dawn exemplifies what you can accomplish by knowing your market and your clientele, sticking to what you know and growing creatively, yet methodically.

  • Investor/Landlord · Farmington Hills, MI · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Does "Blab" archive conversations so they can be retrieved later? I also think @Dawn Anastasi will provide useful information that will be valuable for those who cannot tune in during the live chat.

  • Joshua DiazPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2015 · 269 posts · 165 votes
    10y

    Awesome!  I cant wait to hear it!  And this time, I'll do my best not to miss a chunk of the middle. xD

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    @Jeff Rabinowitz, yes, we will post the replay on our site after the Blab is over. Thanks for asking!

  • Dawn AnastasiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    Thanks to everyone for the nice comments!

  • Investor · Longview, TX · Member since 2012 · 631 posts · 186 votes
    10y

    @Mindy Jensen Hi, I tried to subscribe but I do not do Twitter and it only seems to accept that.  Sorry to bother but I have heard and read @Dawn Anastasi before and really enjoyed her expertise and style.  Thanks Tom 

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    @Tom Keith, you can go to this link:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/pages/landlording-live-blab-with-dawn-anastasi

    and watch it live, or go at any time after the chat is over and watch the replay. You do not have to be signed in to watch.

  • Investor · Longview, TX · Member since 2012 · 631 posts · 186 votes
    10y

    Thank Y 

  • Investor · West Suffield, CT · Member since 2013 · 106 posts · 42 votes
    10y

    I'll definitely be there.  I always appreciate Dawn's straight forward and positive responses on the forums.

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 30 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    I am waiting for it eagerly.

  • Jonna WeberPro Member
    Moderator
    Investor · Boise, ID · Member since 2011 · 1k+ posts · 736 votes
    10y

    Cool!  Thanks for sharing, @Dawn Anastasi!

  • Professional · Nokomis, FL · Member since 2013 · 123 posts · 99 votes
    10y

    WOW... I would pay money to hear @Dawn Anastasi share her experience... but have plans already (and wife would not appreciate me cancelling for another woman)! 

    Dawn, if you are in Sarasota sometime, I would love to buy you a cup of coffee and pick your brain!  You are a wealth of knowledge!

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    Hey @Edward Hamill. This live-chat will also be recorded. I'll share the link when it is uploaded.

  • Dawn AnastasiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    10y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Investor · Kennewick, WA · Member since 2013 · 18 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Looking forward to the Blab.

  • Jennifer N.Pro Member
    Investor · Bethlehem, NH · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Wow! Reading all the good stuff you all had to say is encouraging!  I've signed up...I am a newbie landlord and want to increase my investments--multi-families seems to be what I'm attracted to...will also be taking RE classes first week in December to learn more about this whole process.  I know nearly NOTHING! But I am eager to learn...

    Thanks everyone!

    Jennifer

    Bethlehem, NH

  • Investor · Longview, TX · Member since 2012 · 631 posts · 186 votes
    10y

    @Mindy Jensen sorry to bother but I am not able to watch "live on BP". It drives me to BP podcast 29 when Dawn was on.  The Blab message came up and I downloaded it, but it wants to sign in with Twitter of which I do not have.  Wish I could have watched.  

  • Russell BrazilBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
    10y

    I caught part of the chat and enjoyed what I heard. Thanks @Dawn Anastasi and @Mindy Jensen. Also love the Wisconsin accent.

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    @Tom Keith, Here is the replay. 

    I didn't hit the record button for the first couple of minutes. What you missed was me, explaining the different parts of the Blab screen, and introducing Dawn. So not much really.

    I will create a new page tomorrow for the replay - I need some tech help from the developers.

  • Mindy JensenPro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Money Podcast Host · Longmont, CO · Member since 2014 · 7k+ posts · 10k+ votes
    10y

    @Tom Keith, sorry that didn't embed properly. I'll get a new page up tomorrow and include a link. 

  • Investor · Longview, TX · Member since 2012 · 631 posts · 186 votes
    10y

    @Mindy Jensen sorry to be bother, but I do appreciate your efforts.  

  • Joshua DiazPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2015 · 269 posts · 165 votes
    10y

    @Mindy Jensen

    That was an awesome interview!  Thank you for hosting it and thank you for letting me a part of it!

    @Dawn Anastasi

    I wanted to thank you for taking the time to do the interview and for answering the questions I had.  As @Brandon Turner would say: you are a rockstar!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.