The new House Flipping Calculator - Pros and cons

The new House Flipping Calculator - Pros and cons

Investor · Atlanta GA | Marietta GA | Greenville SC | Spartanburg SC · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 60 votes

Who has used the updated House Flipping Calculator? I really don't like it as it doesn't give the flexibility as the old one.  For example, I make videos of the houses I make offers on and come back and put each repair in the calculator. I used to be able to get loan information in as well. What's going on BP? Why change it to be less flexible? 

0Reply
28 views

Most Popular Reply

Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2015 · 377 posts · 200 votes
11y

The old calculator is back as an option.  Thank you BP!

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    hey @Terry Burger - hmmmm I'll dig in and see what's going on. The new version should have everything that the old one did, but a little better. I'll see what I can find out. Thanks for letting us know! Our goal is to continually improve it, so feedback is good. 

  • Investor · Hudson, MA · Member since 2013 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I agree this version is complete different then original.

    I also liked the part of the Financial  which is not there

    Bring back the old version. 

  • Investor · Belleville, MI · Member since 2015 · 131 posts · 40 votes
    11y

    @Joshua D.

     I like the calculator, but I also liked to go back and change repair costs in the middle of a project to monitor how much profit is left in a project.  This one is focused on a min offer price, but once I purchase the property, this is no longer important.

    Thanks

  • Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2015 · 377 posts · 200 votes
    11y

    I miss the old calculator as well.

    Now I edit old reports and change the project name.

    The old calculator had better functions such as calculating carrying costs.

    Please bring back the old calculator.

  • Cedar Park, TX · Member since 2015 · 377 posts · 200 votes
    11y

    The old calculator is back as an option.  Thank you BP!

  • Investor · Atlanta GA | Marietta GA | Greenville SC | Spartanburg SC · Member since 2014 · 202 posts · 60 votes
    11y

    @Brandon Turner Thank you for bring back the old calculator! 

  • Fresno, CA · Member since 2018 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    8y
    What’s the name of the app calculator?
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.