[Free BiggerPockets Webinar REPLAY LINK INCLUDED!] How to Buy Small Multifamily Properties

[Free BiggerPockets Webinar REPLAY LINK INCLUDED!] How to Buy Small Multifamily Properties

Brandon TurnerPro Member
Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes

Hey all - on Wednesday at 4:00pm PST (that's 7:00 EST) I'll be hosting another BiggerPockets Webinar! This time, I'm going to be talking about how to invest in small multifamily properties (like duplexes, triplexes, and fourplexes.) 

So... um.... wanna come? :)

If so - sign up here -----> I'm Coming! 

So - who's coming?! Comment in this thread if you've signed up! And let me know any questions you might want me to talk about! 

Who's in!? Comment below!

3Reply
52 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 163 posts · 51 votes
11y

@Brandon Turner 

I won't be able to attend but I am really interested in this topic. Will the webinar be recorded and be available to watch later? That would be really helpful.

See this reply in the discussion

59 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Anchorage, AK · Member since 2014 · 43 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    Brandon,

           I will be trying my best to come and unless something comes up at work I should be able to make it.  Will we be able to "chat" back and forth during the webinar?   Through a live text based chat?

  • Real Estate Investor · Ventura, CA · Member since 2015 · 20 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    Looking forward to it!
  • Investor · Lynn, MA · Member since 2014 · 60 posts · 23 votes
    11y

    Very excited to go to this. I'm interested in non-traditional ways to find multifamily houses? Using a realtor & driving for dollars are great methods but what other methods can be used?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Spring Hill, FL · Member since 2014 · 234 posts · 132 votes
    11y

    I'll be there!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Mc Kinney, TX · Member since 2014 · 48 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Count me in! The last webinar was very insightful.

  • Rental Property Investor · Ormond Beach, FL · Member since 2013 · 23 posts · 7 votes
    11y

    I'll be there! 
    On the last Webinar, I wasn't able connect correctly, so I'll make sure I get there early to get it right this time ;-)

    Love the Podcasts and am learning a lot.

    Thanks!!!!

  • Investor · Cupertino, CA · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I am a newbie and this will be my first webinar here. Looking forward to it.

  • Investor · Vienna, VA · Member since 2014 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y

    I am also a newbie here and this will also be my first Webinar. I'm very excited about it!

  • Tallahassee, FL · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 4 votes
    11y

    Will there be a way to watch a replay of the webinar? I'll be in class tonight and I'll miss it :(

  • Investor · Boyd, TX · Member since 2014 · 688 posts · 467 votes
    11y

    I hope there is a replay available on this since it is something I am thinking about looking at, but it is going to be close if I can make it back by 6:00pm CST.  I have to put in a floor at a new place this afternoon and get it read for the new tenant to move into next week.

  • Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 31 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Investor · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2014 · 163 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    @Brandon Turner 

    I won't be able to attend but I am really interested in this topic. Will the webinar be recorded and be available to watch later? That would be really helpful.

  • Ocala, FL · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 0 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Alexander Merritt:

    @Brandon Turner 

    I won't be able to attend but I am really interested in this topic. Will the webinar be recorded and be available to watch later? That would be really helpful.

     I am in the same situation!

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    Sounds like you should record it if possible for those of us that can't make it. I would love to hear your thoughts on "house hacking" a multi as I will be in the market for that in a few months. I would be on but I am looking at a property at 545

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey @Brett Roth - There will be some ability to type but not quite an "open chat." You'll be able to submit questions and such to me ;)

    @Frank Coleman @Paul Ewing @Alexander Merritt @Joshua Brandon Crown 

     - yep, i'm 80% sure I can record it (every so often something goes wrong with the recording) but I'll definitely try. As long as you are signed up for it, you'll get the replay the next day. 

    Thanks all! I'm looking forward to this!

  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    @Ryan Dossey - I will definitely try, and I do plan to cover some house hacking stuff :)

  • Real Estate Broker · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    11y

    @Brandon Turner Dang! Really wish I could be there for it then. Would love to hear your thoughts on it. I'll sing up and hope the replay works!

  • Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 45 posts · 18 votes
    11y
  • Developer · Upper Black Eddy, PA · Member since 2013 · 21 posts · 1 vote
    11y
    Originally posted by @Alberto De jesus:

    Very excited to go to this. I'm interested in non-traditional ways to find multifamily houses? Using a realtor & driving for dollars are great methods but what other methods can be used?

    I second Alberto...I'm very interested in learning about non-traditional approaches and also creative financing strategies suitable for multifamily investing (such as...how to structure seller financing). Also Brandon, if you could go over any particulars that may crop up when trying to get conventional financing for multifamily investments (DTI and when rents can be used to reduce DTI, is conventional financing concerned with NOI, etc.)

    Thanks,

    Kathleen

  • Real Estate Broker · Portland, OR · Member since 2014 · 292 posts · 114 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Involved In Real Estate · Marina Del Rey, CA · Member since 2014 · 47 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    @Brandon Turner Would love to attend but unfortunately will be at work til 6 pm. This is perfect for my 2015 goal of purchasing a 4-plex. Any way to get a copy of the slides? 

    Thanks,

    Jeremy B. 

  • Involved In Real Estate · Marina Del Rey, CA · Member since 2014 · 47 posts · 15 votes
    11y

    @Brandon Turner Got excited and replied before I read the thread. Signed up to receive a replay tomorrow.

    Thanks again!

  • Rental Property Investor · Plano, TX · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 14 votes
    11y

    I'll be there!

  • Real Estate Agent · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2014 · 114 posts · 30 votes
    11y

    Looking forward to it!

  • Residential Real Estate Agent · Fremont, CA · Member since 2013 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    11y
    Can't attend neither. Waiting for replay.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.