BiggerPockets Crosses the 1 Million Forum Post Milestone!

BiggerPockets Crosses the 1 Million Forum Post Milestone!

Joshua D.Pro Member
BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes

A few minutes ago, we officially crossed the 1,000,000 Forum Post Milestone here on BiggerPockets!

I'm completely blown away by this community and I want to thank you all for your participation over the last 9+ (10 on Wednesday) years!

We've managed to help so many people together and have changed so many lives -- I'm overwhelmed.

Thank you to everyone who has been a part of BiggerPockets and to those of you who have played a role in our crossing 1 million posts by engaging on the forums.

If you haven't yet gotten active on our forums, jump in and find out what you're missing!

Tell us what the forums have meant to you . . . share your take below!

You guys rock!

- Josh

19Reply
20 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Wichita Falls, TX · Member since 2010 · 3k+ posts · 603 votes
11y

Grats Everyone! What a great place to be :) It feels good to be a part of something that has blessed so many peoples lives, included mine.

  • I was introduced to real estate investing right here on the forums.
  • Since day 1 I've had all my questions answered, that could have held me back from ever investing.
  • I got feedback in the deal analysis forum about my first deal, which gave me the courage and the green light to move forward.
  • I also met my business partner Dawn and many other investors along the way.
  • I had the pleasure of being interviewed on the podcast, which opened up many doors while at the same time sharing my story.
  • I get to continue being active here on the forums. Not only by asking questions every day, I can even answer some now! 
See this reply in the discussion

42 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Realtor · Hoover, AL · Member since 2010 · 1k+ posts · 459 votes
    11y

    Congrats!! It's such a great resource!!!

  • Anaheim, CA · Member since 2014 · 163 posts · 51 votes
    11y

    Congrat's

    this is a wonderful site.

  • Queens NY, NY · Member since 2013 · 467 posts · 107 votes
    11y

    Congrats on a job well done!!

  • Andrew SyriosPro Member
    Moderator
    Residential Real Estate Investor · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2014 · 10k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y

    That's awesome! Well done!

  • Investor · Los Angeles County, CA · Member since 2012 · 962 posts · 279 votes
    11y

    Well done everyone. Congrats Josh, Brandon and all involved!

  • Home Stager · Sussex, WI · Member since 2012 · 170 posts · 64 votes
    11y

    Congrats @Joshua D. , @Brandon Turner and the BP team!!  Thanks to you and all the awesome members here, you've provided a safe, friendly and professional environment for anyone who wants to learn about real estate investing.  Since moving across country, leaving family and friends, a really wonderful employer and team of co-workers, pursuing a new avocation and making a transition to entrepreneur can be pretty tough.  I'm so proud to say that the BP community has become my new virtual team of co-workers and friends!  You all make the journey so much fun and I'm grateful to everyone who is so generous with their time and knowledge - and friendship.  What an amazing group you are!  Thank you!

  • Centennial Park, AZ · Member since 2014 · 24 posts · 8 votes
    11y

    The really impressive part to me is how useful those 1 million posts are.  They're not just fluff and chatter, they have depth and provide great insight into Real Estate investing.

  • Specialist · Dallas, TX · Member since 2014 · 900 posts · 392 votes
    11y

    How long did it take to hit 1MM? So far, more quality contacts than LinkedIn.

    BP is my favorite RE site! Keep up the good work guys, and who was the lucky 1MM guy/gal? Do they win a prize?

  • Investor · Mississauga, ontario · Member since 2014 · 18 posts · 2 votes
    11y

    I am one of those silent ones here on BP. Words cannot express how I feel reading and learning from this community of investors. I stumbled on BP listening to Lisa Philips in a YouTube video interviewing Dawn Anastasia about 3 months ago. I have been telling everyone ever since about this site - especially those who would listen.

    I was hoping to be the one-millionth post, but someone else got that title. Oh well, it don't matter as the learning is worth more than a million $$$$. On another link that says "you are an investor if........" mine is staying till 2 AM every reading, re-listening to podcast and plotting strategies in my head etc.

    Anyway, guys keep up the good work! 

  • Dawn AnastasiPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Milwaukee, WI · Member since 2013 · 6k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Dane Osa:

     I stumbled on BP listening to Lisa Philips in a YouTube video interviewing Dawn Anastasi about 3 months ago. I have been telling everyone ever since about this site - especially those who would listen.


     Cool! Thanks so much!

  • Insurance Agent · AZ · Member since 2013 · 306 posts · 161 votes
    11y

    Wow, this is fantastic for Joshua and Brandon, as well as for the rest of us who frequent this board for the knowledge share, and oftentimes sheer entertainment (for free).

    This is what I can share:

    • This site has taken a person (me) from a "Who cares about real estate investing?" To, "How can I get to be a part of the action?!" I know my limitations, but I want to learn as much as I can.
    • In just a few months, I've met some incredible individuals (both online and in-person) from this site who have taken the time and patience to sit and chat with me and provide a wealth of priceless information.
    • I've started (in a small way) becoming a referral person based on the relationships I've made in my day-to-day business interactions, and while I haven't closed a deal yet; I'd be surprised if I didn't close SOME kind of deal by the end of next year.
    • Finally, I've learned that it's never to late to learn something new, and that you don't have to do it all, but can take some bits and pieces and mold it into something spectacular that you can put your mark on.

    I'm glad I joined this site, because much like Hattie, I have just so much time in a day/week/month, so I guard my time like it's a rare commodity (which it is), yet, I am on here as much as I can be; and I hope to one day be able to (even in a small way) help someone else in their real estate endeavors.

    Now, here's to 1 million more posts! 

    Cheers :)

  • Insurance Agent · AZ · Member since 2013 · 306 posts · 161 votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Christopher Winkler:

    How long did it take to hit 1MM? So far, more quality contacts than LinkedIn.

    Now isn't that saying something? Brandon and Joshua have created something very special here. 

  • Real Estate Investor · New York City, NY · Member since 2014 · 121 posts · 47 votes
    11y

    Awesome Josh and Brandon!!  Congrats.

  • Aliso Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 3 posts · 9 votes
    11y

    Congrats!

  • Specialist · St Clair Shores, MI · Member since 2010 · 39 posts · 22 votes
    11y

    BIG UPS fellas. The next million will come much easier. 

    I cannot believe I have not been involved with bigger pockets years ago. Too busy being busy and you guys are real deal, no ego, driven educators. 

    Honored to have been interviewed and meet you guys.

  • Developer · Garland, TX · Member since 2008 · 8k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    11y

    1,500,000 posts today!  https://www.biggerpockets.com/stats

    It took BP 10 years to get to 1,000,000, but just 11 months to add 500,000 more.  It's great to have a place where so many investors can learn and connect to become even better.  Congrats Josh and team (and every member)!

  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    OP
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y
    Originally posted by @Jon Klaus:

    1,500,000 posts today!  https://www.biggerpockets.com/stats

    It took BP 10 years to get to 1,000,000, but just 11 months to add 500,000 more.  It's great to have a place where so many investors can learn and connect to become even better.  Congrats Josh and team (and every member)!

     AMAZING!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.