Investor friendly inspectors needed in Central Florida

Investor friendly inspectors needed in Central Florida

Wholesaler · Westminster, CO · Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 1 vote

Just like the title says, looking to buy more properties in Central FL, mainly Polk county currently, and I need people who have availability on 1-2 two days notice.These will not require a full 4-point, as I'm buying them cash and it's not for a BPO. I need people who can take good pictures, draw me a sketch of the layout, and preferably, give me a rough estimate on rehab. I am out of state now, so you will be my front eyes, so if any contractors are looking for the area, and want to get their eyes on the property to provide a competitive bid, you are highly encouraged to reach out. I am working with private lenders, to be able to buy anything that would make sense. 

So anyone driving for dollars, wholesaling off-market properties, and anyone else who have a service they can provide I have not listed, also reach out. I will be putting together a core team through trying people out, and so being dependable is a must for repeat jobs, and I would love to be able to work with the same people for streamlining sake. 

Thanks in advance, and I look forward to speaking with lots of you!!

Bryan Stovall

0Reply
22 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 16 posts · 5 votes
    6y

    @Bryan Stovall

    I am in the Polk County area daily. I’m not a contractor but have some experience in the field. If you are after pictures and a layout and need pointed in the right direction I can help. Shoot me a PM if I can help.

    P.S. I cover most of the metro areas in Central Florida for my 9 to 5.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.