I’m looking for remodeling job in Illinois Surroundings

I’m looking for remodeling job in Illinois Surroundings

Contractor · Geneva, IL (60134) · Member since 2019 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Hi I do remodeling and handyman services in the area of Geneva IL and have worked with builder but want to grow business and maintain busy

1Reply
11 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · Aurora, IL · Member since 2017 · 159 posts · 53 votes
    7y

    @David Brignoni will add you to my list of contractors for the area. If you could send me a message with your contact details that would be great. Or update your profile to include them

  • Mark F.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2016 · 326 posts · 270 votes
    7y

    @David Brignoni I'm in Elgin and do a couple of flips as a year and have a few rentals in the area also and could use a good handyman as well. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.