Interior decorator/designer for Vacation Rental (SFO bayarea)

Interior decorator/designer for Vacation Rental (SFO bayarea)

San Francisco · Member since 2018 · 7 posts · 2 votes

I am going to turn one of my units into a vacation rental. I would like some assistance from a professional, or someone who knows what they are doing to help guide me in making sure the unit flows nicely for a vacation unit.

Would need help picking paint color, furniture, linens, etc...

Please call or email to discuss further.

0Reply
18 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Specialist · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 11 votes
    7y

    @Aloysius Martis , hi! Did you ever find someone to help you with this project? I know it's been a while but if you still need assistance, my specialty is interior design for investment properties- flips, rentals AirB&B.  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.