Investor friendly contractors in SW MISSOURI.

Investor friendly contractors in SW MISSOURI.

Nixa, MO · Member since 2017 · 11 posts · 0 votes
Hello all! I am looking for any suggestions for investor friendly contractors in the Springfield, Missouri area. Any referrals would be a huge help! Thanks, -Anthony W
0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Springfield, MO · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 890 votes
    8y

    Wish I could help, but I'm currently in the market as well. Hopefully you get a good lead or two!

  • Investor · Ocala, FL · Member since 2016 · 132 posts · 45 votes
    8y
    I’m from farmington Missouri, I started my own high end renovation and remodel company in my area to help my Realestate goals. I was having trouble gaining the funding for flips so I figured while I was waiting to gain funding I would start doing remodels so I could quit my job selling insurance. I worked in construction for about 7 years before that so it made sense to me. I get a jump on my knowledge and build my connections as early as possible. If you ever need anything in the farmington to cape girardue area feel free to hit me up
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Springfield, MO · Member since 2014 · 114 posts · 67 votes
    8y

    Hey @Anthony Warren, most people will agree that finding investor friendly contractors is hard but worth the work putting in. I can point you in the direction of any sub contractors that you may need. Let me know if I can help you in any way!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.