Any reliable Handyman, contractors in Cleveland area?

Any reliable Handyman, contractors in Cleveland area?

Avon Lake, OH · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 9 votes

I currently own 11 units in the greater Cleveland area.  I have had no luck finding a reliable handyman/contractor to help in times of need (urgent repairs).  Can anyone provide any contacts?  My criteria would be:

1.Reliable, appropriate response time

2.Bonded, insured

3.Reasonable (near average) cost

Thanks in advance,

Nick

0Reply
5 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
9y

@Nicholas Libertin IF you find one let me know

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Realtor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 857 votes
    9y

    @Nicholas Libertin IF you find one let me know

  • Suburbs, OH · Member since 2014 · 26 posts · 3 votes
    9y

    Angie's List is free now so you can take a look at that.

  • Investor · Parma, OH · Member since 2016 · 101 posts · 46 votes
    9y

    @Nicholas Libertin I've been able to find a guy that is doing some work at my house.  He charges $40 an hour (not terrible in my opinion) and does quality work and is reliable.  The caveat is that he has a 4-hour minimum so he isn't who I would call for a leaky faucet or something unless there were several other projects that needed doing.  I'm still looking for that kind of person.

    PM me if you want contact details or if you find any good leads on an "emergency" call kind of person. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.