Roof company needed in Ferndale, MI (Oakland county)

Roof company needed in Ferndale, MI (Oakland county)

Wholesaler · Sterling Heights, MI · Member since 2014 · 335 posts · 105 votes

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have the contact info to a great roofing company in Oakland county? I have a garage roof that needs to be replaced. Thank you!

0Reply
13 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2015 · 166 posts · 67 votes
    10y

    I used RAM Residential - the experience wasn't amazing, there were issues along the way getting to the job (some annoying salesmanship and not returning calls), but in the end the price was right, the warranty great and the job was done good.

  • Investor · South Lyon, MI · Member since 2016 · 19 posts · 6 votes
    10y
    I used All Tops Construction on my personal residence. Excellent work and price although he's runs a slim shop so availability can be difficult. For reference I paid less than $6k for my 2,600sq ft house. Cannot recall how many squares but all the other completion came in $2k higher. He even used dimensional shingles. PM me if you'd like their contact information.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.