Contractor and home inspector recommendation in Redford, MI area

Contractor and home inspector recommendation in Redford, MI area

Investor Agent · Burke, VA · Member since 2014 · 243 posts · 12 votes

Hi, I have a possible flip on a single family home in Redford, MI. Can anyone recommend a good general contractor and home inspector in that area? Thanks!

1Reply
9 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Livonia, MI · Member since 2011 · 4k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi @Brian Huber,

    We do a lot of work in the area - livonia, westland, garden city. I am not a certified inspector, but know these brick ranches inside out. I can give you a report just 2 mins after i walk inside.

    Let me know if I can help somehow.

  • Investor Agent · Burke, VA · Member since 2014 · 243 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    @George P. Can you msg me you number and we can speak? 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.