Real Estate Lawyer needed in Las Vegas

Real Estate Lawyer needed in Las Vegas

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 123 posts · 34 votes

I am hoping to speak with a RE Lawyer about a potential partnership with my brother-in-law. Does anyone have any recommendations? I don't see any on BP in my searches. Thank you for any help!

0Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
7y
Originally posted by @Abe Butel:

A friend wants to sell his property in Vegas.  He's had a bad experience thus far with the "professionals" he's dealt with up until now.

I figured I'd give this forum a try - Can someone recommend a competent, trustworthy lawyer in Vegas to handle whatever he needs with selling his property?

TIA,

Abe

you don't sue attorneys in Vegas to sell homes.. you use a competent real estate broker and a title company. very simple.  My daughter is an agent in Vegas who could help if you wish.

See this reply in the discussion

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi Stephanie.  Send me an email and I will give you the contact information for my RE Attorney. 

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 28 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hi @Charlie Fitzgerald, 

    I am looking for consultation from a RE lawyer about the best way to structure a potential partnership/syndication with family. Would you be willing to share your attorney's contact information if you think he or she would be a good fit? Thank you!

  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Absolutely and he is the perfect fit.  Send me an email and I'll send you his contact information.

  • Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    7y

    A friend wants to sell his property in Vegas.  He's had a bad experience thus far with the "professionals" he's dealt with up until now.

    I figured I'd give this forum a try - Can someone recommend a competent, trustworthy lawyer in Vegas to handle whatever he needs with selling his property?

    TIA,

    Abe

  • Jay HinrichsBusiness Member
    Real Estate Consultant · Summerlin, NV · Member since 2014 · 45k+ posts · 66k+ votes
    7y
    Originally posted by @Abe Butel:

    A friend wants to sell his property in Vegas.  He's had a bad experience thus far with the "professionals" he's dealt with up until now.

    I figured I'd give this forum a try - Can someone recommend a competent, trustworthy lawyer in Vegas to handle whatever he needs with selling his property?

    TIA,

    Abe

    you don't sue attorneys in Vegas to sell homes.. you use a competent real estate broker and a title company. very simple.  My daughter is an agent in Vegas who could help if you wish.

  • Investor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2017 · 321 posts · 524 votes
    7y

    @Stephanie Hardy and @Nick Arthor - I just used Sagar Raich for closing an off-market property.  He was always available and helpful.  I would recommend reaching out to him to see if he's a good fit.  His office is at Eastern and Sunset.

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2018 · 403 posts · 474 votes
    7y

    Typically there’s no need to pay the extra cost for lawyers just to do a transaction here. Just need a decent real estate agent and title company. 

  • Member since 2018 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    7y
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.