Need Atlanta Area (Cobb County) Investor Friendly Contractor

Need Atlanta Area (Cobb County) Investor Friendly Contractor

Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 807 posts · 274 votes

I have a property in Cobb County where I received an exorbitant contractor estimate of close to $30,000 for repairs/updates on a 3 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, 1000 SQ FT house built in 1970. The house is in good condition but not excellent condition and was renovated roughly five (5) years ago (see pics below). Due to this, I am in need of referrals for an investor friendly contractor. 

Can anyone recommend a good investor friendly contractor in the Powder Springs area? 

0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Investor · GA · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 33 votes
11y

I have a guy who knows how to cut the right corners when it come to certain materials, permits and labor savings. 

He's done worked for large hedge funds in mass volumn and is licensed and insured. 

His name is Shane 770-575-9915

Tell him Tracy "the real estate agent" sent you. He may come out and give you a quote for no charge. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Austell, GA · Member since 2014 · 232 posts · 74 votes
    11y

    What kind of work do you need done? And do they need to be licensed themselves? I have a really cheap guy who lives in Powder Springs that works for a licensed company but isn't licensed himself. 

  • Real Estate Investor · GA · Member since 2015 · 59 posts · 33 votes
    11y

    I have a guy who knows how to cut the right corners when it come to certain materials, permits and labor savings. 

    He's done worked for large hedge funds in mass volumn and is licensed and insured. 

    His name is Shane 770-575-9915

    Tell him Tracy "the real estate agent" sent you. He may come out and give you a quote for no charge. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2014 · 807 posts · 274 votes
    11y

    @Allen Thomas and @Tracy Ellison - Bey thank you for the recommendations. Below is an image of the stuff that needs to be done. It excludes the painting, flooring, appliances ceiling fans and removing a freestanding shed in the backyard which obviously adds to the total. I'd like whoever it is to be licensed and certified as some of the work may require pulling permits. 

    Thanks!   

  • Investor · Yokosuka, Japan · Member since 2014 · 631 posts · 184 votes
    10y

    Hello @Marvin McTaw Who did you end up using for your rehab? Were you satisfied and would recommend? Feel free to PM if you rather not post here.

    Thanks

    Best wishes,

  • Investor · Canton, GA · Member since 2014 · 727 posts · 500 votes
    10y
    Allen Thomas Who is your Powder Springs guy? I might need some help on a property I have there. Thanks.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.