Austin/Round Rock, TX Flooring contractors and finish carpentry

Austin/Round Rock, TX Flooring contractors and finish carpentry

Home Stager · Sussex, WI · Member since 2012 · 170 posts · 64 votes

We're seeking recommendations for flooring contractors to bid on tile removal and wood floor installation; bathroom / shower tile replacement; and a finish carpenter to install crown moulding, wainscot and replace sliding patio doors with French doors.

This bid is for our personal residence, as well as future rehab properties. Looking for long term partners to work with on flips and rentals.

Thanks BP friends!

0Reply
8 views

Most Popular Reply

Realtor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes
11y
Hi Carol, I know this is post is a bit old, but if you are still looking for a contractor to do all the mentioned items. I can assist you with that, as I am a contractor myself. I work at Rockland Flooring in Pflugerville and our team can handle pretty much anything. Reach out to me if you would like to give us a try. Thanks
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Home Stager · Sussex, WI · Member since 2012 · 170 posts · 64 votes
    11y

    Bump up - also looking for interior paint contractors.  Round Rock, Georgetown areas.

  • Realtor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    Hi Carol, I know this is post is a bit old, but if you are still looking for a contractor to do all the mentioned items. I can assist you with that, as I am a contractor myself. I work at Rockland Flooring in Pflugerville and our team can handle pretty much anything. Reach out to me if you would like to give us a try. Thanks
  • Home Stager · Sussex, WI · Member since 2012 · 170 posts · 64 votes
    11y

    @Ben Pham Thanks for your reply.  I will keep you in mind for future projects.  I encourage you to formally introduce yourself in the new member forum and become more active here on BP so folks can get to know you better. 

    PS - you'll need to use the @mention feature to respond directly to other members in a post.  You'll get quicker replies.

    Best of success to you!

  • Realtor · Round Rock, TX · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    11y
    Carolyn L. Thank you for the lesson! I guess it is pretty easy to figure that I am a new member on BP.
  • Investor · Austin, TX · Member since 2014 · 40 posts · 6 votes
    10y

    @Carolyn L.

    I ran across your request in search of a tile person and I am looking for something similar and wanted to reach out to you to see if you know or have used in the Round Rock area. I recently purchased a rental property up there and needed some tile work and paining and moulding. Would appreciate any recommendations.

    Thank you

    Raj

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.