Looking for a GC in the Grays Harbor WA area

Looking for a GC in the Grays Harbor WA area

Seattle, WA · Member since 2014 · 15 posts · 3 votes

Hello,

I recently purchased a fixer upper duplex in the Grays Harbor area. It will need some work so now I am reaching out looking for a good GC that is good to work with. 

Thank you for  your help!

0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joshua D.Pro Member
    BiggerPockets Founder · HI · Member since 2008 · 16k+ posts · 5k+ votes
    11y
  • Brandon TurnerPro Member
    Investor · Maui, HI · Member since 2009 · 13k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    Hey @Austin Hajjar welcome to the Harbor! All my properties are down here. Contractors are the most difficult thing to find down here and you generally get what you pay for. For important stuff, we've been using "Bob's Home Repair" and they do a good job and are responsive. For smaller tasks that don't require a license and bond, my brother in law is my go-to guy. PM me and I can get you his info. 

    Where's the duplex located? I'm sure i've seen it. We probably bid against each other on it! ;) 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.