Looking for a GC in the Kirkland, WA area

Looking for a GC in the Kirkland, WA area

Investor · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Need bids on a floor reconfiguration. House is located in Bothell, WA. Previous guy I've been working with is now in jail. Any and all recommendations welcomed!

Thanks!

-Nic

0Reply
20 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Bellevue, WA · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    11y
    Nicolas Chambers Hey I just saw you were needing a local contractor. I'm from Bellevue and I've been a GC for a few years now in the area. I would be happy to take a look at your project and if I can't do the work I'd be very happy to refer you to someone that can. Is this a flip property? (425) 516-8179. Give me a call day or night!
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.