Looking for home inspector in Los Angeles & Orange County

Looking for home inspector in Los Angeles & Orange County

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 98 votes

Can anyone recommend a home inspector that covers both Los Angeles and Orange County?  Thanks!

0Reply
7 views

Most Popular Reply

Joe HomsBusiness Member
Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
12y
Call Mark Prior (949) 939-5766. I used him last year when I was buying for a hedge fund and now he's my go to guy. Tell him I sent you.
See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Joe HomsBusiness Member
    Flipper · Mission Viejo, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    12y
    Call Mark Prior (949) 939-5766. I used him last year when I was buying for a hedge fund and now he's my go to guy. Tell him I sent you.
  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 98 votes
    12y

    @Joe Homs 

      Thank you Joe!  I'll give Mark a call.

  • Real Estate Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 98 posts · 48 votes
    12y

    My friend raves about his home inspector George Baral at 888-675-1400

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2013 · 354 posts · 98 votes
    12y

    @Alma Mills 

      Thanks!  I'll keep these numbers handy!

  • Investor · Southern California · Member since 2011 · 155 posts · 13 votes
    10y

    Just to leave my mark on this post :)!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.