Investor friendly contractor contacts in Lexington/Columbia SC?

Investor friendly contractor contacts in Lexington/Columbia SC?

Joseph A MichelPro Member
Real Estate Agent · Lexington, SC · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 4 votes

I'm a real estate agent, working on my 5th investment property, and am looking for an investor friendly contractor that will be able to help create a scope of work for rehabs in lexington/Columbia South Carolina.  Any referrals and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Troy GandeeBusiness Member
    Real Estate Broker · Charleston, SC · Member since 2013 · 794 posts · 454 votes
    4y

    @Joseph A Michel I'm not in that market, but I'm sure the REI Live folks have some referrals for you. That's a great meetup to attend, if you haven't yet.

  • Joseph A MichelPro Member
    OP
    Real Estate Agent · Lexington, SC · Member since 2019 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    4y

    Yes I have.  They're great and I'll be reaching out again.  Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.