Looking for a trusted contractor for fair estimate in the Bronx

Looking for a trusted contractor for fair estimate in the Bronx

Investor · Bronx · Member since 2022 · 5 posts · 7 votes

Hello BP, I'm looking for recommendations for reliable contractors who work in the Bronx and can provide a fair estimate of repairs in a house I am interested in. 

1Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · New York, NY · Member since 2020 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Hey @Marie Eisley - I think this post is likely related to the other post you made about searching for multifamily properties. I know a few contractors that are reliable and have good follow through, but I'm unsure whether or not they cover the scope of work you're wanting. 

    Shoot me a DM and let me know what the property size is and I'll send you their info too. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.