Recomendations Kansas Citry MO Investment Property Lenders

Recomendations Kansas Citry MO Investment Property Lenders

Rental Property Investor · Fort Collins, CO · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 2 votes

Good Morning, my wife and I are looking to buy our first out of state investment property in Kansas City Missouri. We are searching for conventional lenders in or around the area. We are looking for a single family or small multi family property.

Any great Lender recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

We were thinking about using our Colorado lender but have had people tell us that it’s better to go with lenders local to where your investing. Not sure if anyone has any thoughts on this as well.

Thanks so much, Steven

1Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2020 · 63 posts · 52 votes
4y

@Nathan Shepard works with investors and is an investor himself... I would recommend a local lender. 

Let me know if I can help you in any way! 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Kansas City · Member since 2020 · 63 posts · 52 votes
    4y

    @Nathan Shepard works with investors and is an investor himself... I would recommend a local lender. 

    Let me know if I can help you in any way! 

  • Ryan ThomsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    4y

    Nice! Keep us updated on how the KC investment goes.

    The Assumable Guy544 Reviews
  • Lender · Kansas City, MO · Member since 2017 · 33 posts · 11 votes
    4y

    Hey @Cody Petersen, thanks for the recommendation! @Steven Thinnes feel free to reach out, I've got a few investment properties in the KC area. I would be more than happy to have call and discuss some of your goals and how we can make them a reality! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.