Need Loan officer to Refi rentals that are less than 100K

Need Loan officer to Refi rentals that are less than 100K

Contractor · Springfield, VA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 1 vote

Does any one know a Loan Officer in the Baltimore area that will Refi rentals that are less than 100K? Having trouble finding one.

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Frederick, MD · Member since 2016 · 352 posts · 194 votes
    5y

    @Susana M. I dont have any off the top of my head. I would reach out to some of the smaller banks in the area. You may be able to use some of the smaller banks from more western MD that I've used (Middletown Valley Bank, Bank of Charles Town, Summit Community Bank, etc...)

  • Contractor · Springfield, VA · Member since 2015 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Thank you very much Benjamin, I appreciate it.

  • Lender · Plymouth, MA · Member since 2019 · 22 posts · 9 votes
    5y

    Hi Susana, 

    I work with First Home Mortgage based out of DC. I would be happy to connect you with one of my colleagues in the area to discuss this further. Feel free to PM me if interested. 


    Thanks!

  • Lender · Baltimore, MD · Member since 2020 · 115 posts · 70 votes
    5y

    @Susana M., do you mean that you are looking for a loan less than $100K, or that the property value is less than $100K?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.