Looking for Texas Residential Mortgage Loan Officer

Looking for Texas Residential Mortgage Loan Officer

Investor · Calgary, AB · Member since 2014 · 182 posts · 32 votes

Hi BP, I am wondering if anyone could refer me to a good residential mortgage loan officer in Houston (or at least in Texas somewhere) who is good working with investors?

0Reply
4 views

Most Popular Reply

Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y

PM me...I know a great lady in Texas that can assist you.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2015 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    9y

    PM me...I know a great lady in Texas that can assist you.

  • Real Estate Investor / Realtor · Dallas- Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Hi @Charlie Fitzgerald, I'm also looking for a good mortgage loan officer that I can refer my client to. Can I also have the name of the lady in Texas? 

  • Fort Myers Beach, FL · Member since 2016 · 225 posts · 124 votes
    9y

    Joe Robinett at www.JOEROBINETT.com worked out really well for me in the Dallas Area, he is very up front with his information, and easy to work with.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.